Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my blog! I hope you like the material and principally the art that I put here. Este blog es Ingles/Español, así que sientete libre de comentar en cualquiera de estos dos idiomas (:.
Please be nice, don't copy, and tag before you leave! n_n
Tested in mozilla firefox & Chrome

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘Something ★’’
miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012 @ 17:12
0 Comments leave me one?
In my last week of vacations I have a negative acttitude, all because I´m going to start the school the next wednesday. Well it´s a bilingue school and I´m nervios for that, my english is bad and I just can writte or talk some simple things like this, but I hope can adapt me in that school. In others teams, I have a long time without publish some drawings, but I think that now is a good moment to publish drawings because I hace much in my folder of drawings, now THE DRAWINGSSSSSS!!




I just was drawing blonde sexy boys ;A;, but I love that (?). Oh for another part I´m so happy because my super asdasdasdasdasd friend Moenma gave me a super gift! She gave me a Premium Membership on DeviantART. I´M SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!! God, I´ll die for the happiness! Ok i think this is much, bye~!

Etiquetas: , , , , ,



Serie de Eventos
Los Pecados de los ángeles
The Platinum Cage
Mas allá de No.6
Blanco y Negro, Venganza y Amor
Freezing Dance