Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my blog! I hope you like the material and principally the art that I put here. Este blog es Ingles/Español, así que sientete libre de comentar en cualquiera de estos dos idiomas (:.
Please be nice, don't copy, and tag before you leave! n_n
Tested in mozilla firefox & Chrome

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘Something ★’’
miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012 @ 17:47
1 Comments leave me one?
Today was mi first day in the new school, I did friends and all but I don´t know why but I´m feeling vacuum, I have to admit that my other school was a shit, this school has a good academic level, and after all is bilingual but the most students are "fresas" and this make me fell vacuum and misfit, I have a lot of stupid tings in my mind but, after all, It´s the first day of the school and I hope that this day will the only one that make me feel vacuum. Bye bye.

Etiquetas: , , ,


1 comentarios:

Blogger kotoko 눈_눈 ha dicho...

koko te escribo en español da flojera ponerlo en ingles y asd bueno no te rindas! tienes amigos y una buena escuela! piensa en que tal vez no tengas muchas cosas en común con ellas, pero lo bueno de una amistad es que pueden convivir con los gustos del otro, conocelas y que te conozcan ^^suerte

30 de agosto de 2012 a las 18:10  

Publicar un comentario

{H o m e}


Serie de Eventos
Los Pecados de los ángeles
The Platinum Cage
Mas allá de No.6
Blanco y Negro, Venganza y Amor
Freezing Dance