Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my blog! I hope you like the material and principally the art that I put here. Este blog es Ingles/Español, así que sientete libre de comentar en cualquiera de estos dos idiomas (:.
Please be nice, don't copy, and tag before you leave! n_n
Tested in mozilla firefox & Chrome

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘Something ★’’
lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012 @ 18:55
1 Comments leave me one?
Hello everybody, is sure that you hate me because I didn´t upload new entries for a long time, I´m sorry for that. Well I moved now I´m living in a moutain practically and the lines of the internet of Telmex no reach! ASDASDASD!! I was so angry with that becas I had no internet for a long time until that my parents hired a 3G internet that is a shit.. But internet is internet at after all I need it.

In other topics, I´m trying to chance my style of the eyes on my drawings, is a little difficult and I don´t know if you are going to like that style, I´m going to show you some drawings with this style of eyes.. YEP YEP..


MY FOUR by ~KokomiSou on deviantART

T e a r s by ~KokomiSou on deviantART
Only I have to practice more and more and more, I just want to be a better artist but I have to practice more asdsadsd.

Thank you for your patience~ BYE BYE~.

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,


1 comentarios:

Blogger Mitsu ha dicho...

Nyaa kokomi-chan ha pasado mucho tiempo ;-; gomenne por desaparecer, si aun me recuerdas... Afiliamos? yo recien volvi a blogger ayer >^<

http://mitsupandita.blogspot.com/

29 de diciembre de 2012 a las 9:19  

Publicar un comentario

{H o m e}


Serie de Eventos
Los Pecados de los ángeles
The Platinum Cage
Mas allá de No.6
Blanco y Negro, Venganza y Amor
Freezing Dance